Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!! My 2008 Political Resolutions...

1) To put together a terrific team of supporters, neighbors, friends, and concerned citizens to help prepare for the City Council Race.

2) To lose 30 pounds, partially by walking every single street in the district and getting to know as many of my constituents as possible.


3) To raise at least $100,000 in contributions, before the match, to help fund the best campaign we possibly can for '09.

4) To get as much done for the campaign on my own as possible, and keep my amazing wife from having undue stress about this endeavor.

5) To support the best Presidential Candidate in any way I can, and to support local candidates that I agree with in New York.

Happy New Year to one and all, and here's to a great 2008!

1 comment:

theKbuzz said...

Don't worry about my stress, LOVE YOU!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox